Friday, April 10, 2009

Old School



Went into a small tepi jalan shop.
Found the traditional rollers.
Bought them.
And decided to try them on:





The outcome was dreadful.
I shall not embarrass myself in public.
Thank you (:


Now look at my little cousin, Alia (aged 10, I think) using them:


She looked like a grown girl! *ignore my "meditation"*
And her result was disastrous as well.

Lesson learned: Don't use traditional hair curlers/rollers if you're not a professional.
Technology rules in one way or another.

8 comments:

farhannazmey said...

your face rocks la huril :D haha

cik penguin said...

my hair turned out curling in different directions, lol.

Huril 'Ain said...

farhan: haha tu gimmick je!

penguin: omg, tell me about it!!! dah la all different directions, kasar pulak tuh! lol.

na21m said...

U look like Medusa with coloured snakes and Yaya nampak mcm Frieza (Dragon Ball).

Huril 'Ain said...

ok Nazim! what a compliment!!!!

Nadia Nasir said...

sgt cool la pic u. perfect combination of old school sikit tp cool jugak. hehe susah nk explain tp i sgt suka la =]

Huril 'Ain said...

haha thanks nadia! i rasa silly-much~

Blogger said...

k750i