Saturday, April 11, 2009

Open Fire, Cease Fire

No, I'm talking about BACKFIRE.

Notice my last post I mentioned "technology rules"?
Well, yeah, have you ever heard of a saying that goes; don't praise something too much or talk bad about something so terribly lest it backfires and happens to you?
Well, of course you've never heard of it, I just created that a nanosecond ago.

So here's the story. Last night before I tucked into bed, I charged my phone. Well, I needed to sleep badly, but I also needed to have my phone charged so that I could wake up the next morning. Alarms, you know.

I rarely do this, but last night I had no choice. I charged my phone, and left it there until I woke up the next morning. I would normally pull out the charger once my phone is fully charged, which usually takes up about only an hour or so.

I slept at 2AM and woke up at 8AM.

So in the morning I pulled out the charger from my phone. Then a few moments after that Nazim called. After I hung up, there's this beep sound that resembles the sound when I charge my phone. I looked at my phone, and surprisingly, it was CHARGING! I was like, what the F?

I stared at it for a few minutes, mesmerized, then it suddenly went like "BATTERY FULL".

It was an iterative process. It kept going; charging-battery full-charging-battery full.
Up until one point when someone called me, I can't remember who, and we talked until my battery died.

I turned it back on because I know my phone has been acting like a pile of dung lately.
Heck, I only talked for like less than a minute!
Only after that did it stop being a lunatic, in terms of the 'charging-battery full' routine.
The battery is still a pile of muck.

HINT: I NEED A NEW PHONE!

8 comments:

na21m said...

how come u need a new phone when u already have 2 phones -_-"...

Huril 'Ain said...

takpe la!

AishahReen Musa said...

huril, hp sekarang mmg direka utk cepat rosak.hahahaha

Huril 'Ain said...

tau takpe! hp dulu2 gak yg tahan gile. mak kite guna lagi nokia 3310 tu walaupon bapak kite dah belikan dia phone canggih haha..

Ilyana Fauzy said...

3310 terbaek! hahaha

SGRMSE. said...

Well, maybe you don't need a new phone... just have the battery replaced (: Good as new!

Huril 'Ain said...

I've already replaced the battery and the phone is still hay-wired. So, yeah. It's definitely the phone, thank you very much.

Anonymous said...

bli la hp yg ade antena besar tuh. hahaha